Urgent Help For Students: Collection Of Biology Extended Essay Topics
If you’re participating in the IB Diploma Program, you may be asked to write a biology extended essay. The first step of this task is to select an interesting narrow topic to discuss. You might not be able to come up with such a topic on your own. However, you may pick a biology topic from a list crafted by somebody else and approach it from a new perspective.
A Selection of Topics for a Biology Essay
- The biological functions of water.
- The existence of living organisms without cells.
- The importance of agricultural microbiology.
- The evolution of parasites.
- The distinctive features of human physiology.
- The stages of embryonic development.
- The development of biotechnology.
- The importance of the human genome project.
- The evidence of the theory of evolution.
- The influence of the environment on the eating habits of particular species.
Tips for Writing an Extended Essay
- Select an interesting topic.
- Choose a good advisor.
- Make an outline.
- Proofread your paper.
- Format your paper correctly.
- Come up with an interesting title.
Writing this sort of paper will take you a lot of time, so it’s recommended to choose a subject of discussion that will be genuinely interesting to you.
It’s recommended to select a teacher who knows a lot about the topic you’ve chosen to be your instructor. With their help, you’ll be able to conduct a much better study.
An extended paper is a lengthy academic work, so it’s advisable to plan its structure ahead. Otherwise, you might compose a frail text that won’t flow very smoothly.
It’s highly advisable to revise the text of your paper several times before submitting it. This way, you’ll be able to spot and correct the majority of your mistakes.
Make sure that the cover page, bibliography, and other sections of your paper are formatted in accordance with the requirements of the IBDP.
The title of your paper should not only reflect its contents but also be attention-grabbing. If you put a catchy phrase in your title, it’ll be more memorable.
Now that you have taken a look at a collection of great biology topics, it’ll be easier for you to generate a unique idea for your own paper. Keep in mind, however, that a great topic alone won’t guarantee you an excellent mark. It’s very important to put plenty of effort into each step of your work in order to succeed in this task.