A List Of Handpicked Cause And Effect Essay Topics
Cause and effect essays are really popular at school and college, since it forces students to take a two dimensional view on a topic. It encourages them to look at the cause of a certain event and then follow this up by analyzing the effects of the certain event that they are writing about. In this article, we will show you exactly how to do this, along with giving you a list of really great topics to write about for your cause and effect paper, which will make your paper stand out.
Before we discuss the best topics for your paper, you should understand how to write a cause and effect essay. The introduction of your paper should begin with making the thesis statement. In this case, you will write the event that you will be discussing in your paper.
In the man body of your writing, you will be discussing the cause and effects of your topic. The best way in which to do this is for each paragraph, discuss one cause for the topic and then follow it by discussing an effect of the topic you are writing about.
In the conclusion of your paper, tie everything together and give a summarization of the main causes and effects that you have talked about in your paper.
Now that you are aware of how to format your paper, we can now move on to the best topics for cause and effect essay. The following topics will allow you to analyze many causes and effects:
- How does divorce affect children?
- The October revolution of 1917
- Why do some friendships come to an end
- What effect did the American Civil War have on race relations in the United States?
- How did birth control allow the sexual revoltuion to manifest?
- What are the benefits of a healthy lifestyle?
- What causes couples to cheat on one another?
- What effect do drugs have on prenatal development?
- What effect does poverty have on the human psyche?
- Why is it so difficult for college roommates to get along?
These topics give you a wide array of causes and effects to discuss, hence why we have included them in our shortlist.
For more information on writing of this kind, read more here.
Now that you know about the essentials of completing a cause and effect essay, you should have no problems producing a good piece of work.